Our Vision is to animated society where women have innate access to opportunities and resources; capability to choose and exercise options; and are contributing their due share in development process and mission is to attempts to promote women as stakeholder and co owner of development, to play enthralling role in decision and actions for good governance, economic self reliance, enrichment of environment and healthy and satisfying living conditions.
The mission will be accomplished by organizing and empowering women, improving their understanding and skills for access to developmental resources/services and policy advocacy.
- Enhancing status of women through solidarity and socio-political empowerment
- Expanding opportunities through economic empowerment of women
- Poverty mitigation through livelihoods strengthening
- Improving health with life cycle approach
Samarth has in-house expertise in under mentioned streams of development :-
- Social research, participatory project planning and appraisal, monitoring/evaluation/impact study
- Theme based community mobilization, organization and capacity/skill building
- Livelihood planning and promoting micro enterprises
- Community sanitation
- Natural resource management and watershed development
- Health education, services and training
Since the inception Samarth has undertaken and is currently engaged in various development initiatives to meet its vision.